Thank you for choosing Smoky Riders UTV Rentals!
We are happy to say that we got you covered!
For $25/day, you can buy Renters Collision Protection which will cover up to $20,000 in damages with just a $250 deductible.
RENTER’S COLLISION PROTECTION
The Company will pay this benefit up to a maximum of $20,000 subject to a $250 deductible. Benefits do not apply in states where the sale of this Agreement is prohibited by law. If the Renter rents a car from the Participating Organization and the car is damaged due to collision, vandalism, windstorm, fire, hail, or flood while in his/her possession, The Company will indemnify the Renter for damages sustained by the Participating Organization in accordance with the Participating Organization Addendum. Coverage is provided to the Renter and Additional Renter providing the Renter and the Additional Renter are licensed drivers and are listed on the rental agreement. This benefit is primary to other forms of insurance or indemnity.
EXCLUSIONS: Coverage is not provided, in whole or in part, for any loss due to:
1. War or act of war, whether declared or not, civil commotion, insurrection or riot.
2. Participation in contests of speed, motor sport or motor racing including training or practice for the same.
3. Any unlawful acts committed by the Renter, Immediate Family Member, or Additional Renter whether benefits are provided or not.
4. Suicide, attempted suicide, or intentionally self-inflicted injury (or any attempt at intentionally self-inflicted injury) by the Renter, Immediate Family Member, Additional Renter, or Business Partner.
5. Military duty or service.
6. Alcohol or substance abuse (or treatment for the same).
7. A rental for which the rental agreement does not contain specific dates of return.
8. Any government regulation or prohibition.
9. Injury sustained while committing or attempting to commit a crime.
10. Driving under the influence of alcohol.
11. Being under the influence of drugs or intoxicants (unless prescribed by a physician).
12. Any obligation the Renter or Additional Renter assumes under any agreement.
13. Rentals of campers, trailers, all-terrain vehicles, dune buggies, motorbikes, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, exotic vehicles, trucks requiring a CDL license to operate, or vehicles not licensed for road use.
14. Any loss which occurs if the Renter or Additional renter is in violation of the rental agreement.
15. Failure to report the loss to the proper local authorities and the rental car company.
16. Damage to any other vehicle, structure, or person as a result of a covered loss.
17. Injury of anyone or damage to anything inside or outside the rental vehicle.
18. Loss or theft of personal belongings.
19. Depreciation of the rental vehicle caused by loss or damage including (but not limited to) diminished value, wear and tear, gradual deterioration, mechanical breakdown, items not installed by the original manufacturer, or bodily injury.
Our rentals are designed to be used only on paved county roads
Self guided UTV tours of the Great Smoky Mountains
Check our rental requirements before booking